*** IMPORTANT UPDATE ***
IF YOU LIVE IN: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland please see Click Here
List Of Distributors
Birth Pool in a Box is only sold through specialist resellers who can advise you and have great service. We pride ourselves on offering a tried and tested safe, durable and robust product. We have been manufacturing Birth Pools for over 17 years.
Only the Resellers we recommend below have the experience and knowledge and sell the products we deem safe for the birth of your baby.
For Netherlands & Belgium, please order from our local reseller Bevallingsbaden
For Romania, please order from BBmic.
Water Birth Solutions
In His Hands
Your Water Birth
For Mexico, please order from Tinasparaparto.
For Canada, please order from Choices Childbirth Services.
For Australia, please order from Simply Birth.
For New Zealand, please order from Aquabub
Become a Birth Pool In A Box Partner
If you are considering applying to become a Birth Pool In a Box partner in order to sell Birth Pool in a Box in your location, please read the following information and fill in the form below.
- All have excellent knowledge about water birth. They understand the role of different professionals within the marketplace and can support them thoroughly with excellent service on delivery and customer support
- Sell to different market segments: consumers, midwives, doulas, antenatal teachers, birth centres and hospitals. They understand the different needs and requirements of these customers and organisations
- Offer first-line support on our products and as such will have undergone training on our products. They commit to answering all questions regarding the use of our product and any faults they may come across, and familiarise themselves with all our support solutions and frequently asked questions. They must have a member of staff available who can talk knowledgeably about our products
- Sell other supporting products in the birth/water birth market and show a level of understanding and experience of the issues. They are able to have meaningful dialogue with consumers, midwives, birth centres and hospitals
- Recognize that safety and comfort are important and do not sell products for water birth that are not considered “professional” or “built for purpose”. Contact us for more information on this
- Stock all our products in all sizes and maintain inventory levels sufficient to service customer orders in a timely manner. They must also report stock levels in monthly reports to the Edel Immersys management team, to inform our manufacturing and production timetables with our factory
We currently have limited opportunities in some countries. If you think you could bring something new to the table please get in touch and we can discuss this with you further.